Forex Charts Options
Forex Charts options are:
1. Timeframe can be changed as written here.
2. Chart type - reflection form: line chart, bar chart, candle chart.
3. Background color.
4. Style of chart lines (line, dot etc.) .
5. Line Thickness.
6. Line color.
7. Grid Line Style.
8. Grid Line Thickness
9. Grid Line Color.
10. Horizontal and vertical number of grid lines (X-axis points and Y-axis points range).
To make vertical sections of the grid equal by height to horizontal sections of the grid check "X-axis is base axis" checkbox.
Thus the amount of grid lines is determined by program within limitations set by user.
These options are changed in Draw Properties window. There are 2 ways to call Draw Properties window:
12. Vertical and horizontal scalability of the forex chart.
Changing of time can be made by pressing timeframe buttons under the main program menu.
Vertical adjustment of the chart is made automatically depending on maximum and minimum price values on current displayed section of the forex chart.
Horizontal adjustment (compressing/stretching) is made by one of the following ways:
1. Press "+" (plus) on the right numerical panel of keyboard to Zoom in the chart or press "-" (minus) on the right numerical panel of keyboard to Zoom out the chart. .
2. Press right mouse button in the chart frame and select "Zoom in" or "Zoom out" in the shortcut menu.
3. Actuate a chart frame (press left mouse button in the frame to headline of frame will become blue) and select "Frame"=>"Zoom in" or "Frame"=>"Zoom out" in the main program menu.